What is the General Data Protection Regulation?
From the 28th May 2018, the GDPR will replace the Data Protection Act 1998- this means important changes in the way organisations manage data.
OnLevel are fully compliant with these new regulations and have policies and procedures in place to :
- define "personal data"
- enhance the rights of "data subjects"
- enhance obligations on "data controllers" and "data processors"
- strengthen principles relating to the processing of personal data
In order to manage, inform and service our customers we must collect, store and use data related to your business and named individuals, we however guarentee :
- your right to be informed
- your right of access
- your right of retification of inaccurate data
- your right to the erasure of data
- your right to object to your data being held
- your rights to request determination of a human review of any automated decision making or profiling
Caitlin Burns-Dean : 0161 804 9500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact our dedicated Data Controller if you wish to review our policies or have any concerns